Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports

Sports are important in technology?

I think - yes. Sports and technology are interconnected in various ways, and both fields can influence and benefit each other in several ways.

Comment

Hello, everyone. I sincerely believe that sport is important for almost every aspect of life. Physical activity is inextricably linked to our health, both physical and psychological. As much as technology is integrated into the lives of each of us, it is also connected to our health and sports. As a professional athlete, I know what I'm talking about. I've achieved great heights in powerlifting (perhaps partly thanks to HGH https://worldhgh.com/). I've always been impressed by how many different apps there are now that make an athlete's life easier. It's very cool.
      Last edited by SidRH; November 08, 2023, 01:07 AM.

Comment

There is something so captivating about all kinds of sports that keep its beholders glued to their seats. Technology in sports plays a pivotal role in advancing all domains in sports. Ever-evolving sports engineering has been helping all kinds of sports to overcome the limitations of human performance. Given the pace and results of technological development, more and more sportspersons are compelled to gain a competitive advantage in their respective sports. Here is how information technology in sports has impacted various aspects related to sports:-

Comment

Working...
        X