Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support?

How can I contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support? What are the best ways and channels to communicate with the developers and the community of this token? Thanks.

You can contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support through their official social media channels and platforms. They are very active and responsive, and they are always happy to help and answer any questions or issues you may have. You can use these links to access the Galaxy BUSD social media channels and platforms and join the community:​ https://speakerdeck.com/busd

Comment

Thank you for the information and the links. I will contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support if I need it.​

Comment

You can also contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support through their official email address: [support@galaxybusd.com]. You can send them an email with your query or feedback, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. You don't need to have any special software or hardware to contact the Galaxy BUSD team and get support, as long as you have an internet connection and an email account or a social media account.​

Comment

Working...
        X